[thelist] Newbie Introduction (OT)

Abhay S. Kushwaha abhayk at netsolutionsindia.com
Thu Oct 17 04:40:01 CDT 2002

> So if I ask some rather bizarre questions, please bare with me..

"bare" ??

I refuse to indulge in your fantasies! I'll help in answering your
questions that are on-topic where/when I can though. :)

<tip type="The List - Good Habits" author="abhay">
It is a good idea to qualify your mail with the first word of the
subject being the category, preferably in "[]". For example: