[thelist] Email client for Macs

Nan Smith nansmith at heritageconcord.org
Thu Oct 17 05:57:01 CDT 2002

Thanks to everyone who gave me information about this! I
have to find out which version of the Mac OS they are
using and go from there. At the moment, they have their
office email forwarded to an AOL account, so anything
would be an improvement! You have all been so helpful.

Nan

Eudora is free and easy to set up.
Matt
 Chris Price <chris.price at stl.org> wrote:I wouldn't bother
with Outlook for the Mac, it's awful
--
Chris

On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 11:01 PM, Robert
Goodyear wrote:

>> Nan Smith wrote:
>>> Evolters,
>>> I am working on a website where my next step was
>> to set
>>> out Outlook with the website email addresses, but
>> I found
>>> out all of the staff at this place are using Macs.
>> So now
>>> what do I do?
>>> Is there something similar for Macs that is as
>> easy as
>>> Outlook to set up email accounts? (And hopefully
>> free,
>>> since this is a non profit organization.)
>
> Why not Outlook for Mac? Or Outlook Express? Or maybe
> Entourage.
>
> /rg

Portfolio at http://mattneedsajob.tripod.com
Tel: +44 (0)1480 812034