[thelist] Recruiting Web Design Staff (UK)

Richard Kingsley richardk at ezestore.com
Thu Oct 17 06:52:00 CDT 2002

Hi,

I Have been looking for a creative web designer to compliment the
(coldfusion) programming team and am having real trouble finding candidates
I am finding lots of people with (ok)html skills that have no creative
ability at all and lots of people with good print designskills but no web
exposure. Are other people having same problems or am I looking in the wrong
places. I am NOT using agencies due to cost constraints!
Thanks for your help

Richard Kingsley