[thelist] [CSS] site re-design

Ben Morrison ben.morrison at dogstardesign.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 11:07:01 CDT 2002

We're about to re-design an image/table based dynamic website.

Currently considering using as much CSS as is possible for this.

site in question is www.splitsonline.co.uk

its one of those sites thats just grown and grown and we need to reduce the
download time.

our log shows that NN4 is used by 1.5% of users, there's even 0.6% using
NN3.

This will be our first attempt at using CSS (for layout etc.) for a live
website. Any advice much appreciated - should we scrap nn4 support etc?
should we use an Iframe for the data - what are statistics for Iframe
coverage?