[thelist] image over text?

Gregory Wostrel gwostrel at mac.com
Thu Oct 17 15:52:01 CDT 2002

OK, I know someone here will have some ideas for this.
I am working on a site for a resort and what I want to do on the
opening page is have text that lies on top of an image. I don't want to
use a big image in it (like I am in the example I have linked) but
rather use live text over an image. Can I do this without using the
picture as a background tile? There can be so many problem with that.
Maybe it is the best way to go.

My concern with it not being a gif or jpeg picture/text is that I want
the text to be available to search engines and so on.

this is what I what it to look like:

http://www.gwcreative.com/working/weekapaug/

Greg Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
Communications and the Art of Simplicity