[thelist] image over text?

Richard McFarland rlmcfarland at attbi.com
Thu Oct 17 19:17:01 CDT 2002

Hey Greg,

I would put the image in a div by itself, then lay another div on top of it.
As long as you don't specify a background color or image for the text div,
the lower div should show through just fine. You might have to fiddle with a
z-index value for the text div--just give it a value higher than the pic div
and it will "float" closer to the viewer in the stack.

Hope this helps.

richard
--
Richard McFarland (rlmcfarland at attbi.com)
206-378-6942

--"The more you learn, the more there is to learn."--