[thelist] A great example of flash

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Oct 18 11:36:01 CDT 2002

At 11:52 AM 10/18/2002 -0400, you wrote:
 > I was surfing around and was really impressed with the
 > flash content developed by/for the Washington Post
 > concerning the sniper attacks occuring in the US right
 > now, check it out...

I concur. Though it's simple in design and usage, the concept and
implementation transmit what is essentially hierarchical information in a
very natural, understandable and interesting manner.

That is an example of how Flash can actually be *useful* rather than merely
pretty, or "cool".

--
Frank Marion <frank at frankmarion.com>      Tel: 416 825 7488