[thelist] IE4/5 Font Size

Djinn djinn at darkdesigns.org
Sun Oct 20 00:11:00 CDT 2002

OK, I read the article (which was great, thanks) but I don't understand a
couple of things. In the part where he gives you the actual code to fix the
problems, he labels one "Radio" and the other "Moveable Type". I'm not sure
what that means. My guess would be that the first is inline and the second
is for separate style sheets. If so I would use the inline, but I'm not
sure where to put it. He refers to a "Home Page Template" (is that from a
particular editor?) and the <style> section. How would I insert a <style>
section around his code?

Thanks,
Jean Peterson