[thelist] IE4/5 Font Size

Djinn djinn at darkdesigns.org
Sun Oct 20 01:18:01 CDT 2002

Well I had some time to read the entire Dive into Accessibility site and
now understand what Radio and Moveable Type mean. I didn't realize that the
site was aimed at Blog users. I don't have or read Blogs and so didn't know
how much there was to them! Anyway, suffice it to say that although I
understand what the references are, I still don't know how to apply the
code to my website inline.

Jean Peterson