[thelist] web cam software (win98 compat)

Jay Dorsey evolt at jaydorsey.com
Sun Oct 20 10:18:01 CDT 2002

Try http://www.ivista.com, the viewer has to have Java installed, but
the streaming is actually pretty good, even the sound.  You can get a
video-only package, or a video+sound package (there are some
business/home model packages there that let you monitor stuff, like have
motion sensing and stuff like that as well).  I've tried the demo
before, I was pretty impressed.  I couldn't find text saying it
specifically worked on Win98, but I'm on 2k and I can't see why it wouldn't.

Jay