[thelist] MySQL export for non-technical client

Andrew Mottershead andrew at mindstream.co.uk
Sun Oct 20 17:38:01 CDT 2002

Hello there,

> What's the simplest way for a non-technical client to obtain
> the contents of a MySQL database?

If you download the free dbtools from http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/
there is a wizard in this cool tool which allows export from mySQL to
access.

I think it would take you about 10 min to suss it and about 20 min to
work through it with your client.

regards

Andrew Mottershead
Web Developer
Mindstream Web Design

email: andrew at mindstream.co.uk
tel: +44 (0)1743 718262
fax: +44 (0) 7092 115513
web: www.mindstream.co.uk

the information in any way, and notify me immediately.