[thelist] bobby is driving me crazy

iris laren4 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 09:56:01 CDT 2002

--- David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil wrote:
> >"Connection Error: Bobby has experienced a problem
> >connecting to this URL. Please try again."
>
> Bobby has gone to a paid service structure. Their
> free service only allows a
> limited number of connections per hour. I don't
> think it has anything to do
> with how many times you connect, it seems to be how
> many times the server is
> used in one hour, period.

no, that can't be it.  do you mean how many requests
they get to check files from our server?  i can check
other files in other directories on this same server
without problems.  it's just this particular folder
that bobby doesn't seem to be able to get into.

this file is in demos' parent directory:
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/academic/studserv/welcome.html
bobby has no problems with it.
parallel folder:
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/academic/studserv/learningsupport/welcome.html