[thelist] PHP - Email comes to a central server, then is re-routed by zip c ode or city. How do I do this?

Valerie Worrell VWorrell at sno-isle.org
Mon Oct 21 18:13:01 CDT 2002

How do I re-route emails that are received at a central server, by a zip
code or city that is included in the form questionnaire, to another
recipient?

Situation:

My client's website has an order form for a color catalog, they want to
forward the requests automatically to other various location throughout the
states.

Currently, my client has to receive the email, open it, and forward it
manually to the appropriate location, an outlet store near the individual
that sent the email request. Often, the sender has questions that need to be
answered by their local store.

The form is a php form.

Thanks
Valerie