[thelist] Acrobat Fill-In Form

Valerie Worrell VWorrell at sno-isle.org
Mon Oct 21 18:16:01 CDT 2002

I hope that isn't the problem, I have tried to troubleshoot that. My
understanding is that lower versions were suppose to be able to process the
form. But everyone trying to use the form has 5.0 readers. This is an
employment application that various different people will use. I need it to
be accessible by lower versions. I tried it without the JavaScript as well
in the URL line putting mailto:. I got the same results.

Thanks

Valerie Worrell
Human Resources
Sno-Isle Regional Library System