[thelist] [SPAM, The List] Did anybody else get it?

Abhay S. Kushwaha abhayk at netsolutionsindia.com
Mon Oct 21 23:05:01 CDT 2002

I have received an email from a company called 37 signals.
I did not ask for it but it was addressed to me directly.

Since this e-mail address has been used only in two places --
internally in the company and here on The List, I am 100% certain that
this mail originated because of some e-mail-collector at work in The
List. More clues are that the subject deals with a workshop of some
sort on usability etc... Perhaps it was collected manually even. But
the point is, I received Spam.

Has anybody else received such mails too? Is anybody keeping an eye
about the issue?

[abhay]