[thelist] php shopping carts

Dave Stevens dave at stemfiction.com
Tue Oct 22 09:27:11 CDT 2002

I managed to blag my way through one, but it didn't involve credit cards -
just produces an order form to be printed out. Not the best of code, but it
works and my mate I did it for was happy!

The point of this email? If I can muddle my way through learning php as I
go, I'm sure you can produce a fully fledged system using PHP and MySQL.

Cheers,
Dave Stevens,  www.stemfiction.com