[thelist] NN4.7 CSS woes

Gregory Wostrel gwostrel at mac.com
Tue Oct 22 12:57:01 CDT 2002

Hello Evolt'ers,

I am trying to get a small site for an Inn finished. (I have already
had a bit of help from the list, thank you) This time i am trying to
get it to look reasonable in NN4.7 (is it worth it?)

The site:
http://www.gwcreative.com/working/weekapaug/

Here are the problems:
The text links on the very bottom of the page center on on top of the
other in a big tall column in NN4 but in a nice horizontal line in IE
and NN6&7. The CSS call for the text in that <div> to be centered, but
the links are one line of text with out a <br />. I suppose that I
could just nest a table with the links, but I would rather not. Any
thoughts?

Second, In IE and NN6&7 there is a nice spacing between the Logo and
then the page title and text but in NN4 a huge space is thrown in under
the logo before the next cell which has the page title and text in it.
Any thoughts on that?

The stylesheet is:
http://www.gwcreative.com/working/weekapaug/basic.css

TIA,
Greg Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
Communications and the Art of Simplicity