[thelist] Webhosting / Port Forwarding

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 17:26:00 CDT 2002

I use EasyDNS, which will allow domain cloaking to an
oddball port assignment if needed. Only problem is
that this oddball port may be blocked on the client
side, like you describe.

There's a great Win utility called Detour that will do
the true port reflection you desire. Do you have a
friend anywhere that can drop the utility on their
server for you?

If not, contact me offlist, I might have a spare IP
addr I could loan you to reflect off of.

Best,

Robert Goodyear.