[thelist] Copyright Infringement

Rachel Cunliffe rachel at cre8d-design.com
Tue Oct 22 18:15:01 CDT 2002

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I posted on this list, but was hoping to get some
advice on a situation I'm in.  I just found out yesterday that someone has
stoled my code/design and has it on another site.  (Check out the source
code and the links!) Also, I was careful to obtain permission from the
photographer for the photo that I used.

I have sent them the email which follows below.
If I do not get a reply, what would be my best option?

Many thanks,
Rachel