[thelist] Copyright Infringement

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander maxka at cats.ucsc.edu
Tue Oct 22 18:41:01 CDT 2002

At 04:37 PM 10/22/02, you wrote:
>Rachel,
>No matter the outcome, be sure to report it to pirated-sites.com and
>make your case public.
>Boneheads like this should be publicly humiliated.
>Kimberly

         Well, I disagree. You should first find out whether he knew that
it was illegal or not. Some people just don't know, if you can believe
that. They don't know how to make webpages, and they're desperate, and they
see one they like. To them it's almost a form of homage. So, take small
steps, because he might not be a bad person.

         -M