[thelist] OT: hyperlinks in Outlook not working properly

Scarlett Julian (ED) Julian.Scarlett at sheffield.gov.uk
Wed Oct 23 07:08:01 CDT 2002

> connection between Outlook and IE. So, did you install any browsers
> about a month ago?

lol - I'm always installing browsers :o) find me a web developer who doesn't
!! (OK, that's rhetorical, there are probably plenty of developers who don't
check their work in a variety of browser/version combos)

I honestly can't remember when I did my last update of Mozilla - I'm still
on version 0.9 so I guess it may have been around that time. Can't get rid
of Outlook as it's the corporate mail client and people will lynch me if I
try to be different (I get funny looks for having Opera, Ns, Mozilla, Amaya
and Lynx installed not to mention a raft of accessibility and validation
tools )

Hey guess what, I've just set IE to be default and it worked !! :o) Chris,
you're a bl**dy star and a timely reminder of why I subscribed to this list
in the first place. Thank you very much. If you're ever in the Sheffield
(UK) area let me know and I'll buy you a beer. Such a simple solution too !
D'oh!!

take it easy people - oh, life is good after all !!

--J.