[thelist] Handling frames with Flash buttons

Andrew Mottershead andrew at mindstream.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 08:42:01 CDT 2002

Hello there

I'm not a flash bod - but does your bottom fame have an id?
"bottomFrame" hopefully :) otherwise flash will not be able to reference
it and the page will open in a new window. (Well that's what happens in
JavaScript....)

HTH

regards

Andrew Mottershead
Web Developer
Mindstream Web Design

email: andrew at mindstream.co.uk
tel: +44 (0)1743 718262
fax: +44 (0) 7092 115513
web: www.mindstream.co.uk

the information in any way, and notify me immediately.