[thelist] Handling frames with Flash buttons

Koen Depoorter koen at skynet.be
Wed Oct 23 10:07:01 CDT 2002

hi,

the FSCommand doesn't work in all browsers (nor on mac).

the workaround that I used/tought to my students is defining a (or
mutliple) javascript functions in the html-page that carries the
flash-animation.

then in actionscript ouput on your button:

getURL("javascript:namefunction()");

  You can also add variables in the function

koen

koen depoorter - koen at keytrade.com

#RandomTag