[thelist] Handling frames with Flash buttons

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Wed Oct 23 15:22:00 CDT 2002

At 5:54 AM 10/23/2, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> Now I have begun to think that may be Flash buttons just cannot
> handle frames. Is my above assumption right or wrong?

You can navigate across frames from commands in SWF files.

I read the "then i did this, then i did that" but I can't be certain how
your procedure differed from what others do, sorry.

Might be a bad reference there (test the same command in JS)... might be
evaluated out of scope, might of course be a syntax error (what you typed
to evolt didn't have the target in quotes, as the examples dictate)...
could be various ways you're not getting the usual result.

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://jdmx.blogspot.com/