[thelist] linking to shopping cart item

Andrew Mottershead andrew at mindstream.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 19:29:01 CDT 2002

> Yup. Mentioned that in my original message too ;) With no
> session/card ID, it goes to the page, but you can't add
> anything to a cart that doesn't exist. Pretty consistent
> across all the carts I'm facing.

For info: osCommerce allows stripping of the session ID and just shows
the product page with no cart info.

regards

Andrew Mottershead
Web Developer
Mindstream Web Design

email: andrew at mindstream.co.uk
tel: +44 (0)1743 718262
fax: +44 (0) 7092 115513
web: www.mindstream.co.uk
web: www.oscommerce.co.uk

the information in any way, and notify me immediately.