[thelist] Director problem

Nelson Rodríguez-Peña A. nelson at webstudio.cl
Thu Oct 24 09:55:10 CDT 2002

Hi Jeff,

>>Can anyone here help me with a Director problem I'm having?

Sorry if it's too late, but I've been bussy :)

>>on beginSprite me
>>  mySprite = sprite(79)
>>  me.setLevel()
>>end

What you are doing here is setting a sprite property, it dies when the sprite finishes, ie. when the
movie stops, it is gone. You should consider either setting a global variable to store the current
value to restore it when begining a new movie, or even better, setting the volume for the movie
(computer), not just the sprite.

You may want to ask Direct-L other Director related questions, an excellent resource:
http://listserv.uark.edu/archives/direct-l.html

Regards,

Nelson Rodríguez-Peña A.
Diseño y Desarrollo Web y Multimedia