[thelist] XHTML Valid Jump Menu

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Oct 24 12:45:01 CDT 2002

At 09:55 AM 10/24/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>um, no that's wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself for even
>suggesting it -- seriously.
>
>whatever happened to things being accessible?

I'm simply using the time honoured technique of "kludge". I've decided that
from now on, I will embrace the dark side. I will use MS exclusive
technologies, Activex in my web pages, use table based layout, and the font
tag. From now on, I choose eye-catching mediocrity over dull robustness. To
counter WASP, I'm going to create a great big stir to push the idea that
web developers should use browser specific tags *exclusively* and ignore
any that might happen to be compatible.

Got a problem with that?

PS: Anyone know where I can pick up a Berlitz course on HaXoR speak?

--
Frank Marion <frank at frankmarion.com>      Tel: 416 825 7488