[thelist] Problem with IE6.0.2800 on WindowsXP

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 14:32:01 CDT 2002

Frequently I load pages and one image will be broken. If I right click
the "broken image" and do a "show picture" it will display and be fine
from then on.  Frequently the "one" image shows up in many places on a
page (like a spacer image or a framing image) and so there will be tons
of red-x's until I tell one of the images to refresh and whichpoint they
will all display the correct image.  The page is fine on subsequent
pageloads.

I am not running any sort of proxy or anything.

This happens on random pages and seemingly random times.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Is it a bug with IE or just my machine? :-)

It's not anything to do with the "toggleimages.exe" thing that resides
in Favorites>Links folder is it?  I got caught out by that once,
although it is something that you do have to manually turn on or off.

If it's not that, I can't help!

Regards

Francis