[thelist] Job Change Question

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Oct 25 11:20:01 CDT 2002

i think you should stay where you're at. it's stable already whereas the
pr0n job has to be stabilized.

also, i think corporate jobs (ibm, microsoft, solaris, disney, ford,
etc.) will be more likely to NOT hire you if you had that sort of thing
in your portfolio. but at the same time i'm not sure how much it really
would affect your personal marketability. getting hired at a church,
probably not going to happen, getting hired at mtv, probably is going to
happen. (assuming you have enough skills to get the job in the first
place. ;)

i say stay just because it's a bit of a hassle to change jobs and your
current job is already good, despite the lack of f-u-n.

chris.