[thelist] calendar

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Mon Oct 28 13:02:00 CST 2002

Here's part of the problem, as I see it.

Clearly, on the 3rd paragraph of the page I sent you to was the
following:

NOTE: This page only covers browsers that run on Microsoft Windows. If
you're looking for browsers for other platforms, try our browser charts
devoted to Macintosh, Unix/Linux, and other operating systems.

The other operating systems are linked to their referenced charts; I
believe I directed you to just about all you could be looking for.

RTFM is a reference that, on a lot of other lists that are tool
specific, means to Read The    Manual.

It translates into doing a little homework before point-blank asking
questions that have either been answered a lot of times in the past or
that could be answered with a couple of easy trial-and-error questions.

I'm not trying to bash on you--or anyone else specifically; but if you
are looking for answers, you should be prepared to do a little homework
and describe what your problem is.

If you question the reliability, take a look at a site and seen what you
can glean from it.  WebMonkey has been around for quite awhile, is
professionally built and obviously spends a bit of time formatting and
preparing their content.  They're good reference.

Russ