[thelist] free smtp server (not postcast)

Benjamin C. Varadi bvaradi at nlcnet.org
Tue Oct 29 16:17:01 CST 2002

Our sponsoring computer services organization handles a LOT of mail, and
they swear by Mercury.  That said, we use Worldcast for bulk mails, pointed
at a local Win2k IIS SMTP server.  Worldcast also has some kind of "use DNS
server to send mail" option, but I've never tried it.

-BEN

--
Benjamin C. Varadi
IT Coordinator