[thelist] Postcast Server and Hotmail problems

Pablo Oliva poliva at cox.net
Thu Oct 31 00:10:01 CST 2002

For those of you using Postcast Server, and those that have a hotmail
account, could you run a quick test to see if sending email through
Postcast to Hotmail works... my experience is that hotmail "rejects" the
emails.  This is the error that I receive, can anyone shed some light,
thanks:

The original message was received at 10/30/2002 1:19:30 PM
from WILLY ([127.0.0.1])

The following addresses had delivery problems:
hotpab at hotmail.com

Transcript of session follows:
Error: 554 Transaction failed

This is a copy of the message, including all the headers: