[thelist] [slightly ot] online ticket selling

Ahmad, N nadeem at essex.ac.uk
Thu Oct 31 07:25:01 CST 2002

Matt>
A client of mine had the same problem when we tried to set up
subscription-based content on a website. Natwest were the bank in this case
so it seems to be a pretty general policy. In the end we went with WorldPAy,
which was hardly ideal, but we got there in the end. Many people suggest
going to Barclays as they seem to be the most sympathetic bank towards
web-based businesses. Best,

Nadeem>
Odd that seeing as I believe that NatWest own at least some of WorldPay, for
example look at:
http://www.worldpay.com/uk/products_services/multi_currency.shtml