[thelist] [slightly ot] online ticket selling

Matt MacLeod mattmacleod12 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 31 08:59:01 CST 2002

Yes I know that. They wouldn't give us a merchant account or give us any
merchant services but recommended that we use WorldPay  - bypassing the
fact that Natwest own a share of WP. (I've been told by other people that
this practise is illegal - I can't remember the details off hand). The
whole affair is bizarre when you consider that the company's start up
capital came largely from a Natwest loan.