[thelist] php pear4 path

Rich Gray richardgray at onetel.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 04:30:01 CST 2002

--
Hi Andrew

Are you using an absolute path in your include/require statement?

If yes then there is a bug in the current version of PHP where absolute
paths used in includes will always fail on Windows - you need to include the
drive letter as shown below...

require('c:/aaa/lib/func_common.php');

Its a kludgey workaround but it's the only cure until the bug is fixed

Cheers
Rich