[thelist] FW: Please don't vote.

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Mon Nov 4 14:57:01 CST 2002

I would like to suggest that Chris Brody be "grounded" from this list for a month, first for recognizing that post as spam but then posting it anyway, secondly for invoking some fictitious group of "Powers that be" to excuse the fact that he posted it, thirdly for using a professional, non-partisan/non-political message board to espouse political views, and finally, for not leaving a TIP for an off-topic post.

Janet

<tip>
When working with thumbnail images, size your thumbnails in proportion to the original image so they don't appear "squeezed" in your thumbnail gallery.
</tip>

Dear all,

Sorry to spam, but I have been instructed by the Powers That Be to pass this
on. They require you do the same.
<<<