[thelist] PDF problem

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Mon Nov 4 15:16:01 CST 2002

I was able to view the PDF, but then I received an error from Windows,
not from IE or from Acrobat; I'm using Win XP with all current updates,
IE 6 with all current updates.

When I downloaded the PDF to my machine, I had no issue--I had no issue
on my Win2K server, IE 6, all current.

One of the issues that I've seen in the past via corporate Intranet has
to do with the encryption level on the browser that's being used; see if
it's 128k or 256k or whatever on your client's end.  Version
information, as well as OS would help, too.

Adobe also offers a pretty decent forum that can resolve a lot of issues
similar to this, as well.

Best,

Russ Unger
Managing Partner