[thelist] FW: Please don't vote.

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Nov 4 16:56:01 CST 2002

Hi Tom | Janet,

-1.

People make mistakes.  Not everyone is conscientious
about reading 'etiquette - rules of engagement' prior
to posting to a list.

I think pointing them to [thechat] for a first offense
is sufficient, and that has been done.

{My take was they thought the post was more 'humorous'
than 'political'.}

<tip type="evolt policy & management list" author="Ronl">

Want to discuss or propose policies for evolt management?

Want to volunteer for the table restructuring and code
rewrite necessary to implement a "read but don't post"
probationary "grounding" period for list offenders?

{My take is that it would be a fair amount of work.)

Bring it up on [theforum].  I think that's the appropriate
place for a discussion of that sort.

</tip>

RonL.