[thelist] Re: Re: Checkbox CSS

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 12:07:03 CST 2002

--- "eduardobk at via-rs.net" <eduardobk at via-rs.net> wrote:

> I saw your tip and tried it as you can see at
> http://www.noticiaslinux.com.br/eduardo/test.html
> The css file is: websilab.css (same dir).

I think you may be contrasting the OS rendering of the checkbox and a
style rendering. The one on the bottom to me looks just like you want
it - white background with nice green border. The styled one looks
plain.

XP renders buttons in the new XP style and I am wondering if that is
what you are talking about. You can't style elements like that, its
an OS thing. You can put a border on a checkbox but you won't get
that type of effect.

Not sure if this helps but that is what I am seeing...

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/