[thelist] ?PHP include(FORUM SCRIPT);

Tarrant Costelloe taz at insur-e.net
Wed Nov 6 06:09:01 CST 2002

Hey all, I am looking for anyone who used/uses a thirty part forum script in
an include statement for their website, I have tried phbb and vbulletin but
due to their session and header scripts it makes it almost impossible to
hack for an include, the site I am needing this for is
http://www.blogbox.co.uk, as you can see most of the links/pages are just
generated off an include statement like:

<PAGE DESIGN>
<?php include("pages/".$page.".php"); ?>
</PAGED DESIGN>

I am trying to find a simple forum script which will not screw up when
including it's main page into my design, remembering that of course I will
need to hack it to remove it's, if any, session/header variables to put them
into the top of my theme as the forum script will be imported straight into
a HTML page.
Kind Regards

Taz
http://insur-e.net