[thelist] Dreamweaver MX (OS X) retaining ownership after FTPing...

Chris George codemonkey00 at mac.com
Wed Nov 6 16:02:01 CST 2002

Hi all!

I don't know... I just noticed it today... but I'm running DW MX on OS
X (Jag-wire)... I wanted to download the latest copy of a site I hadn't
touched in a while and DW kept spitting out generic FTP error windows.

So I opened up Terminal and took a look at permissions... those were
fine... 664

But the ownership (user and group) were all messed.  They were the same
as what's on the server!

Did I not set something that needs to be set?  Is there a way to avoid
doing a chown on every file I download?

Anyone? Anyone?

Thanks!

Chris.