[thelist] IE6 problem

Trev Parsons tp at trev.biz
Thu Nov 7 02:59:01 CST 2002

I created a PHP/JavaScript system to prevent image theft, I know this
isn't totally possible, but not every user is going to think of viewing
the source and copying the URL.

The only problem is when the site is tested on IE6 you get that stupid
little bar appear in the image, that completely defeats the purpose of
the system.

Is there a way to disable the save/print/send to email etc option at the
user end when the page is rendered, not totally disable it of course,
although that would be nice, just during the visit's to the pages where
it's needed.

Trev.