[thelist] Generic template app for small biz

Nedret Saidova saidovan at rs.uovs.ac.za
Thu Nov 7 03:13:01 CST 2002

Evolters,

I have to confess - I'm not always sure what topic may be *out* or
*in* for the evolt list to include, so if the subject line appears to be
one of those [OT] ones - please ignore the rest...

I just undertook a little venture with my local ISP partners to create
a generic template CMS application, which enables the set up of
pages to show basic info like logo, mission, vision, etc., meant for
those small local firms that do not know how to do web
development, and cannot afford to hire a web developer to do a fully
blown site for them.

Anyone know of good web articles in these lines that I can read?

TY

Nedret