[thelist] Site Stats

Chris George codemonkey00 at mac.com
Thu Nov 7 13:17:01 CST 2002

On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 11:47 AM, Daniel Medley wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a good free/low cost site stat[istics] product?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel Medley

If you have absolutely no intention on tracking 'visitors' then I'd
suggest Analog/ReportMagic certainly the best looking of the free stats
packages, imho.

If you need 'visits' then I guess I'd suggest Webaliser.. I use it in
so many locations by so many hosts it's pretty much second nature these
days.  It looks like it's been beaten with a branch from the Ugly tree
though.

HTH!

Chris.