[thelist] form not passing variables if focus is in input box

Jerry Scannell JerryScannell at cox.net
Fri Nov 8 09:40:02 CST 2002

Josh,

The value of the submit button is the word(s) that display inside the
button, such as "Click to Update".  The value isn't needed for anything
else.

To the other item, where in the code is "&submit_search=search" found??  The
text you provided looks like other than the first parameter passed via a
URL, like:  <a href = "yaddy.asp?parm1=value1&submit_search=search></a>

Jerry