[thelist] building websites, instructions on

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Mon Nov 11 18:13:02 CST 2002

Message from Chris W. Parker (11/11/2002 12:05 PM)
>hi everyone.
>
>i'm curious as to how others go about streamlining (meant, wasting as
>little time as possible with throwing out old ideas for new/better ones)
>the process and if there are books/classes/online tutorials that lay out
>a solid foundation for planning and building websites.

Chris,

I recently read a book titled The Geek's Guide to Internet Business
Success, which includes a couple interesting chapters on this topic. The
author is an old ad industry man, and he draws some interesting and
relevant comparisons between the advertising industry production processes
and those of website development.

My review of the book can be read on evolt

http://www.evolt.org/article/Book_Review_The_Geek_s_Guide_to_Internet_Busine
ss/12/46770/index.html

regards.
-marc