[thelist] Redesigning a store & shopping cart. What's your favorite? Or fav orite feature?

Vince Heilman VHeilman at eAngler.com
Tue Nov 12 08:36:01 CST 2002

I'm in the process of redesigning/retooling a shopping cart
and product pages. New features, related items, cross promotions, etc..

I'm wondering what other developers think is a great, or a must have,
feature/element.. Also, what shopping cart/stores do you like?

Is it easy to use? Nice layout? ??? Anything that you don't like about a
store?

Any thoughts on "Customer Reviews" of product? I like them, but others here
don't want customer bashing of product, then having to monitor comments,
etc... Has anyone here
used this before? Was it a problem? Did you have to censor?

TIA,

Vince