[thelist] mySQL front ends

Jason Handby jasonh at pavilion.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 03:37:00 CST 2002

> I ran through SitePoints mySQL/PHP book (really liked it so I bought
> it just now). I have mySQL installed on my computer, and I guess I'm
> okay with using the command line, but I think I'd prefer a GUI. I
> know there are a bunch out there and I was wondering if someone could
> point me to the 2-3 best ones that you prefer. It would have to be
> free and workable on winXP.

I've been using Mascon ( http://www.scibit.com/ ) for a while and I reckon
it's worth a look.

-- although strictly speaking this isn't an answer to your question, because
the full version of Mascon will cost you 50 dollars. They do a free version
but I can't remember what the limitations are on that, I'm afraid.

Jason