[thelist] [CODE] bloated image src names

r937 at interlog.com r937 at interlog.com
Wed Nov 13 05:59:01 CST 2002

> It's like phoning directory enquires for Joe Stanton's number,
> and having them read you everything under "S".

folders, to me, is like phoning the main directory assistance
number for Stanton, and being told "please phone this number
for names beginning with S" and when you phone that one,
being told "please phone this number for names beginning
with St" and so on

as i said, there are pros and cons

perhaps we've exhausted them though, since we are now
into the realm of analogies

still, it was fun

it's always interesting when people who are used to doing
something a certain way have a different way proposed to them

rudy