[thelist] Take credit cards online

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Thu Nov 14 09:48:00 CST 2002

http://2checkout.com/ charges $49 to starts and 5.5% and 45 cents per
transaction. In an effort to avoid the new visa regs they're moving to a
model in which they will be technically a mall of sorts. they will buy stuff
from you and then they will be the seller of record to your clients. Its
funky but I don't think it will make too much difference in how things work.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george at zettai.net